Saturday, April 11, 2009

26 Weeks!




So I am now 26 weeks and on Monday will be 27 weeks! I am finally letting you see my belly! I'm starting to finally grow, I think she went through a growth spurt last week, even my friends here could tell I grew overnight! This past week I had my glucose test, I failed it the first time and had to do the 3 hour test (they don't let you eat for 12 hours, how mean). But I finally passed, thank goodness! Other then that we are just still getting her nursery together. We ordered her glider about 6 weeks ago so that is the main thing we are waiting on. Lane is coming in this coming weekend for my shower that Lauren, Ann, and Amber are throwing me so Im excited about the. The next weekend Matt and I are off to Atlanta for Katie's wedding!

3 comments:

  1. You are still tiny!! :) I love her nursery! Can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny how you just popped out overnight! All of a sudden there she was :)

    ReplyDelete